Saturday, November 18, 2006

I am sick

i need people to feel sorry for me and bring me stuff.
i am sick. i have a fever and i am delirious.
i haven't talked to anyone except for my cats today. and they can't bring me stuff.















i rented a horrible movie last night. i don't know what i was thinking. the delirium must have started then. i wanted to take it back to blockbuster and exchange it but all i could do was sleep.

i need to write a paper about Amish people and their childbirthing process. but instead i am writing my first blog.

i need people to feel sorry for me and bring me stuff and write my Amish people paper.

4 comments:

sweaty said...

what does their childbirthing process actually entail? my mind's runnin wild now.

hi murl. :)

.

sweaty said...

oh, and hope you feel better duh.

.

sweaty said...

ummm and your hand is way too close to that's cat's..hmnn am i going to far? yeah.

my mother always told me they made chapstick make your lips worse so that's why you'd get addicted to it. she also told me that those nose clearer sticks kill your sense of smell. i'm pretty much afraid of everything.

.

murl said...

hi sweaty. well, the way they give birth is a lot like how we (except not me) give birth. except they're Amish. so they have issues with money and transportation, ect so it's more about all that and how they don't believe in birth control and stuff.

yeah i have been desperately addicted to chapstick since i was 12 or so... so jeezus thats 13 goddamned years!!!

thats a problem. yeah, my mom passed along her anxiety disorder to me too!