Monday, April 16, 2007

on the rampage

saturday i woke up in an awful horrible mood and stayed that way for a while. i had a dream that contributed to it, i think. the only part i remember was when i was in this room filled with people and apparently we were auditioning for something. anyway everyone had to sing one at a time and i was really anxious because i don't/can't sing. so i start singing and my voice sounds all weird and really low, like a guy. and EVERYONE turns around to stare at me and laugh. i think some people were even pointing. and i felt totally humiliated and traumatized.

so at some point during the day (not the dream anymore) i went to CVS and i guess some cunt in an SUV did me a HUGE favor by not driving on top of me while i was pulling into my parking space because she rolls down the window and screeches "YOU'RE WELCOME!" at me and i just looked at her via my rear-view mirror in disbelief. don't get me wrong, i get mad when i don't get a courtesy wave but it's not like she deserved one. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOU ASSHOLE. she obviously did not know who she was screaming at because as i stormed into CVS i knocked over some leftover easter candy and did not even pick it up. THAT'S RIGHT YOU HEARD ME.